4th Annual Tucson Flamenco Festival
Thursday, September 27th: 8 pm–10 pm
- 8 pm – Doors open
- 8:30 pm – Moda Flamenca! – a dazzling flamenco fashion show featuring a dozen designers and their flamenco and flamenco-inspired couture.
- 9:30 pm – Guitarras Flamencas y Guitarras Espanol: Including: Misael Barraza, Chuscales, and others
Casa Vicente Restaurante Español, Flamenco Del Pueblo Viejo, & Club de España de Tucson are proud to present the 4thAnnual Tucson Spanish and Flamenco Festival! This four-day festival (Sept 27-30), featuring an outdoor stage with guest artists from around the world, also includes Spanish fine wine tasting, an outdoor bar, flamenco fashion, and a great late-night Spanish Fiesta atmosphere.
Created by a mixture of cultures, especially Andalucian Gypsy and Spanish, the art of Flamenco is composed of three critical elements: cante (singing), toque (guitar) and baile (dance).
All three elements will be celebrated in the Tucson Spanish and Flamenco Festival in dynamic performances that are unique to each evening. In true Spanish fashion, the party goes late! The outdoor space opens for nightly seating after 8pm Thursday through Saturday. Sunday offers a matinee performance at 3pm on the Indoor Stage at Casa Vicente. Each day, special guest artists will also offer flamenco workshops in dance, song, and guitar.
We hope you will join us in celebrating this rich cultural heritage in Tucson!
- 4th Annual Tucson Flamenco Festival
- September 27, 2012 8:00 pm
- September 27, 2012 10:00 pm
- July 9, 2012
- Casa Vicente
375 S. Stone Ave., Tucson, AZ, 85701, United States