- This event has passed.
International Day of Happiness
March 20, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Celebrate International Day of Happiness in Downtown Tucson! Find more information at Do Happiness Today.
Jacome Plaza, 11:45 a.m., City of Tucson Mayor Rothschild’s Proclamation for International Day of Happiness and Community Luncheon.
Limited reservations for lunch must be made by 3/13 by calling Community Renaissance: 520-331-5582. Lunch is provided by Truck54 and additional food can be purchased from Truck54, 11:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Free Public Entertainment 1:00-1:30 p.m. by HOPE’s Melody of Life Choir, Dancing in the Streets and The Napskippers.
Free All-ages Workshops in the Children’s Meeting Room, Joel D. Valdez LIbrary
- Julie Originals Crafts @ 1:30
- Poster coloring with David Kish @ 1:30-4:00 in library lobby
- DITS Ballet with Joey @ 2:00
- Animal Balloons with Cheri @ 2:30
- Laughter Yoga with Loti and Jana @ 3:00
- Feng Shui with Kevin @ 3:30
- Maker House/Happy Cafe @ 5:00 p.m.- Late