Social Security Benefit Planning Class
October 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm| Free
This free class will be given by Jack Burns, Public Affairs Specialist from the Social Security Administration. It will answer such questions as:
- What are the requirements to receive the benefits?
- What are some of the different filing options I have?
- What resources/tools can help me decide when to file?
- Can I work and get benefits at the same time?
- Can other family members get benefits if I file?
- How is my benefit calculated (what years are used)?
- How does Medicare fit into my Retirement benefits?
- How can I create a personal my Social Security account to see my earnings history and benefit estimates?
This is a Food For Thought program. Bring your lunch if you wish. A two-hour parking validation will be provided for those who park in the garage directly below the library. Enter the garage off Alameda St. west of Stone Ave.
Registration is required. Please register online or by calling Infoline at 791-4010.