Arizona Opera, produces fully-staged operas, concerts, and collaborative programs throughout the state of Arizona each season. We are among only a handful of companies in the United States that regularly performs in more than one city.
Arizona Opera elevates the transformative power of storytelling through music—cultivating community and strengthening a state and people as adventurous and diverse as the place they call home.
Performances take place in Tucson at the Tucson Music Hall.
Remove map overlay
- La Placita Garage, 211 S. Church Avenue, (520) 882-4353
- Tucson Convention Center, 260 S. Church Ave., (520) 791-4101
- Sosa-Fremont-Carrillo House Museum, 151 S. Granada Ave., (520) 628-5774
- Cinema La Placita, 110 S. Church Ave., (520) 326-5282
- MOCA, 265 S. Church Ave., (520) 624-5019
- Cushing Street Bar & Grill, 198 W. Cushing Street, (520) 622-7984
- El Minuto Cafe, 345 S. Main Avenue, (520) 882-4145
- Little Sicily Pizza Restaurant, 110 S Church Ave #7189, (520) 882-3102
- Cushing Street Bar and Restaurant, 198 W. Cushing Street
- El Tiradito, S. Main Ave., between Cushing and Simpson Streets
- St. Augustine Cathedral, 192 S. Stone Avenue
- Cushing Street Bar & Restaurant, 198 W. Cushing St., (520) 622-7984
Places of Worship
- St. Augustine Cathedral, 192 S. Stone Avenue, (520) 623-6351