Carly Quinn Designs
Carly Quinn graduated from The Art Center Design College in 2007 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Illustration and Fine Arts, and a minor in Graphic Design. She began working in tile in 2005 under a local Tucson Artist while in college.
After graduating, Carly held a number of positions in the print & digital media industry. Her professional background includes Illustration, Graphic Design & Website design. In 2008 she was scouted out by a tile company in Tucson, Arizona specializing in the mass production of hand glazed tiles. She designed specialty tile lines for the company for 3 years while maintaining her own tile business on the side.
In 2011, Carly turned her side project into a full time career and started making her own hand glazed tile murals full time in her studio & gallery space in downtown Tucson.
She now works with some of the top designers in Southern Arizona creating one of a kind and limited edition specialty tile lines, custom counter tops, back splashes and other various tiles for installation commercial & residential installation. Her tiles can be found in numerous galleries and businesses throughout the Southwest, New Mexico, Colorado and California.
Remove map overlay
- Temple Gallery at Temple of Music & Art, 330 S. Scott Ave., (520) 624-7370
- Arizona Theatre Company, 330 S. Scott Ave., (520) 622-2823
- Womankraft Art Gallery, 388 S. Stone Ave., (520) 629-9976
- Casa Vicente, 375 S. Stone Avenue, (520) 884-5253
- Temple of Music & Art, 330 S. Scott Avenue
Parks and Recreation
- Tucson Children's Museum Park, 220 S. Sixth Avenue
- Midtown Liquor & Deli, 399 S. Stone Avenue, (520) 623-8241