Cinema La Placita
Since May 2000, Cinema La Placita has been showing classic films outdoors in the lovely plaza setting of La Placita Village. All films begin at 7:30pm each Thursday evening, May through October. $3-per-person admission includes popcorn. All proceeds contribute directly to the programming of the series. Cinema La Placita, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit organization.
La Placita Village is located at the southwest corner of Broadway and Church Avenue in Downtown Tucson. Ample parking is available in the La Placita Parking Garage located on Stone Avenue just south of Broadway Boulevard. Chairs are provided, but guests are welcome to bring a lawn chair or a blanket. Restaurants of La Placita Village are available for dining and refreshments. Alcohol is not permitted in the plaza.
Remove map overlay
- La Placita Garage, 211 S. Church Avenue, (520) 882-4353
- Ben’s Bells Shop Kind: Goods For Kindness, 40 W. Broadway Blvd., (520) 628-2829
- Sosa-Fremont-Carrillo House Museum, 151 S. Granada Ave., (520) 628-5774
- Fox Tucson Theatre, 17 W. Congress St., (520) 547-3040
- Arizona Opera, 260 S. Church Ave., (520) 293-4336
- One West Broadway, 1 W. Broadway Boulevard
- Little Sicily Pizza Restaurant, 110 S Church Ave #7189, (520) 882-3102
- Deb's Coney Cafe, 110 S. Church Avenue, (520) 624-5027
- Street Taco & Beer Co., 58 W. Congress St.
- Caffe Milano, 46 W. Congress Street, (520) 628-1601
- Subway, 29 W. Congress Street, (520) 207-6480
- Bruegger's Bagels, 1 W. Congress Street, (520) 206-0002
- Charles O. Brown House
- Fox Theatre, 17 W. Congress Street
- St. Augustine Cathedral, 192 S. Stone Avenue
Parks and Recreation
- Veinte de Agosto, Broadway Blvd and Church Avenue
Places of Worship
- St. Augustine Cathedral, 192 S. Stone Avenue, (520) 623-6351
- Insty Prints, 110 S. Church Avenue, Ste. #4190, (520) 624-3312