El Paso & SW Depot

Contact Information

419 W. Congress Street, Tucson, AZ 85701

The Phelps Dodge Mining Company extended its El Paso and Southwestern Railroad from El Paso to Tucson in 1912, and the depot was built in 1913. By 1924 the railroad was taken over by Southern Pacific, which didn’t need two Tucson depots, so this depot was closed down after just eleven years of service. More recently, the old depot has been a restaurant and office building.

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInPin on Pinterest

Remove map overlay

What's nearby

Parking

Services

Shopping

Tourism

  • Greyhound, 471 W. Congress St., (520) 792-3475