Historic Stone Avenue Temple

Contact Information

564 S. Stone Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85701

The first Jewish house of worship in the Arizona Territory, Temple Emmanu-el was built in 1910 and restored in 2000. The structure features Greek, Moorish, and Roman elements. It is used today as a local cultural center.

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInPin on Pinterest

Remove map overlay

What's nearby

Cultural Arts

Dining

Historic Landmarks

Places of Worship

Services

Shopping

Tourism