La Pilita Museum
It is the mission of La Pilita Association to restore and maintain the historical integrity of La Pilita site and to develop it as a center for research and learning of regional history. It serves as an extended classroom for students, the neighborhood, and the Tucson Community providing a deeper understanding of early Tucson.
The museum counts among its collections:
- The original Las Posadas photos from the Betty Segerstrom Collection
- “Barrio Memories” -over 100 oral history transcriptions from residents of Barrio Viejo and surrounding areas
- Red Bently Bottle Collection-Main and 18th excavation
Closed for the season, re-opens September 4, 2014.
Remove map overlay
- El Minuto Cafe, 345 S. Main Avenue, (520) 882-4145
- Cushing Street Bar & Grill, 198 W. Cushing Street, (520) 622-7984
- El Tiradito, S. Main Ave., between Cushing and Simpson Streets
- Cushing Street Bar and Restaurant, 198 W. Cushing Street
- Cushing Street Bar & Restaurant, 198 W. Cushing St., (520) 622-7984
Parks and Recreation
- Carrillo Magnet School, 440 S. Main Avenue, (520) 225-1200