Founded in 2009, MAST has become known in Tucson as the shop that sells ‘genuine radical’ wares. Specializing in handmade jewelry, leather goods, accessories, home goods & select furnishings.
The collaboration is comprised of artisans Mellow Dawn Lund, Sofie Albertsen Gelb and Tasha Bundy. Their varied backgrounds contribute to a combined aesthetic that produces compelling goods, immaculately executed. They are the creators of the lion’s share of the stock and artfully curate an enticing selection from fellow independent designers and artisans.
The themes are evocative of odd ephemera and modern artful gems. Their collection of products are tied seamlessly together with a vision to make your home, yourself and the world more lovely.
Remove map overlay
- Mercado San Agustin, 100 S. Avenida del Convento, (520) 461-1110
- Sentinel Senior Housing, 800 W. Congress Street
- Seis Kitchen and Catering, 100 S. Avenida del Convento, (520) 622-2002
- Agustín Kitchen, 100 S. Avenida del Convento #150, (520) 398-5382
- Taqueria El Pueblito, 130 S. Avenida Del Convento, (520) 339- 9336
- Estudio Piel, 100 S. Avenida Del Convento, (520) 882-5050
- Santa Cruz Farmer's Market, 100 S. Avenida del Convento
- La Cabaña at Mercado San Agustin, 100 S. Avenida Del Convento, (520)461-1107