Old Pima County Courthouse

115 N. Church Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85701

Built in 1929, the Spanish Colonial Revival courthouse is one of Tucson’s most beloved landmarks. Its mosaic dome is one of the Old Pueblo’s most recognizable structures. A portion of the east wall of the original Presidio of Tucson runs through the courtyard and is marked with a strip of granite. The building is still in use with courts and county offices.


What's nearby

Parking

Cultural Arts

Dining

Historic Landmarks

Nightlife

Parks and Recreation

Services

Shopping

Tourism