Temple of Music & Art

Contact Information

330 S. Scott Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85701

This Spanish Colonial Revival-style cultural center was built in 1926 and served the Saturday Morning Music Club. Its U-shaped courtyard features a fountain and Mexican tile, and the building houses a café, gallery and gift shop in addition to its luxurious 623-seat auditorium. The Tucson Fine Arts Association and Tucson Boys Chorus both got their start at the temple. The temple was renovated in 1990 and is home to the Arizona Theatre Company, whose season runs from September to April.

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInPin on Pinterest

Remove map overlay

What's nearby

Parking

Cultural Arts

Developments

Dining

Historic Landmarks

Parks and Recreation

Safety/Public Services

Services

Shopping

Tourism