Plaza Centro: A New Downtown Retail Development
- 500-10,000 SF of contiguous space. Greyshell delivery anticipated 5/2013.
- Restaurant/bar, Café, Market, Boutique Space available.
- Located on the 3.9 mile Modern Street Car route connecting downtown with the University of Arizona. (www.tucsonstreetcar.com) and the west side of I-10. Streetcar stop exists immediately in front of Plaza Centro.
- Part of a mixed use development containing retail, the University of Arizona affiliated 546- bed Cadence Student Housing Project (delivery scheduled for August 2013, www.cadencetucson.com) and the 378 space Plaza Centro Parking Garage.
- Over $209 million in public/private investment in downtown since 2008. (Source: Downtown Tucson Partnership)
Download more information here:
- Plaza Centro Information (2.7 Mb PDF)