- This event has passed.
Agave Heritage Week at The Hotel Congress
May 3, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - May 8, 2016 @ 2:00 pm
The last seven years of Agave Fests at The Hotel Congress have inspired the first ever Agave Heritage Week! A week long celebration of all things agave with music, food, and drinks.
These events tend to sell out! Get your tickets soon.
- La Ley performs at The Rialto
- Industry Tradeshow at The Hotel Congress; Invite Only
- Cinco de Mayo at The Hotel Congress
- Mexican Moonshine Tequila Bar
- Roger Clyne and The Peacemakers Show
- Tickets: http://bit.ly/1RSi4rM
- USBG Seminars at Maynards Market & Kitchen
- Learn from experts Aaron Defeo, Layla Linn, and Sergio Inurrigarro
- 5:30p.m. on all things agave: http://ticketf.ly/20zyqHM
- 6:30p.m. on agave-based cocktails: http://ticketf.ly/1qODpIT
- Agave Dinner at The Carriage House
- Janos Wilder hosts the 2nd annual Agave Dinner
- Four course dinner with agave spirit pairings
- Benefiting Native Seed Search
- Tickets: http://ticketf.ly/1SdBw4a
- Saul Hernandes of Jaguares performs at The Rialto Theatre
- 8th Annual Agave Fest
- Drink and food samples
- Live music from Tesoro
- Tickets: http://ticketf.ly/1Ms0JFH
- Agave 101 Seminar with master mezcalier Sergio Inurrigarro
- RSVP required: Email marketing@hotelcongress after purchasing your Agave Fest tickets!
- Bloody Maria Bar at The Hotel Congress
- Agave-based spirits take over our Sunday build-your-own Bloody Mary bar
Visit www.hotelcongress.com/events/may for all the details!