- This event has passed.
The Grate Date: A Cooking Class for Two
June 2, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm| $87 - $100
Maybe you have been waiting to ask that guy or girl out for months, but you don’t want to be stuck on a date with nothing to do. Or maybe you just met on Tinder and you want to make the entire meet-up process way less awkward and to verify that they aren’t a creeper. Or perhaps, you could just use a hot date with your boo. Either way, we have put together a date night at The Carriage House with cooking classes, a cocktail demonstration and a full dinner. Delish!
- Date: June 2, 2016
- Time: 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Location: Carriage House Tucson
- Early Bird (Ends May 15th, 2016): $87/person
- Pre-Sale: (Ends June 1, 2016): $95/person
- At the Door (June 2, 2016): $100/person
- Donation Organization: Cafe54/Truck54
- Cocktail demonstration made with aphrodisiac ingredients (sexy)
- Cooking class where you learn how to make the main course
- Cash Bar
- Full three-course dinner with table service, including the following courses:
- Downtown Caesar with Garclic Crouton + Grana Padano
- El Presidio Pan Fried Chicken with calabacitas con queso, black bans, salsa fresca, cilantro tomato beurre blanc
- Oaxacan Bread Pudding with cinnamon ice cream and mezcal hard sauce