- This event has passed.
Social Security Benefit Planning Class
May 12, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm| Free
This free class will be given by Jack Burns, Public Affairs Specialist from the Social Security Administration. It will answer such questions as:
- What are the requirements to receive the benefits?
- What are some of the different filing options I have?
- What resources/tools can help me decide when to file?
- Can I work and get benefits at the same time?
- Can other family members get benefits if I file?
- How is my benefit calculated (what years are used)?
- How does Medicare fit into my Retirement benefits?
- How can I create a personal my Social Security account to see my earnings history and benefit estimates?
Sponsored by the Senior Support Alliance, an organization of Tucson-area professionals promoting advocacy for the older adults in our community.
Registration is required. Register online or call Info Line at 791-4010. This is a Food For Thought program. Bring your lunch if you wish. A two-hour parking validation will be provided for those who park in the garage directly below the library. Enter the garage off Alameda St. west of Stone Ave.