Buy/Lease a Home Downtown
Buy a Home Downtown
The time to buy a home in Downtown Tucson is now! From modern to historic, from small bungalow to mansion, Downtown has much to offer.
- Link to homes for sale in Downtown Tucson (zip codes 85701, 85705, 85716)
- Link to neighborhood descriptions in Downtown Tucson
Resources for Home Buyers
There are multiple resources available for individuals and families interested in purchasing a home. Several agencies in Tucson offer services and programs that connect interested home buyers with the various resources such as counseling and down payment assistance, and we have those listed below.
- Administration of Resources and Choices (ARC) – A HUD-certified housing counseling agency – Receive up to $100,000 in mortgage assistance programs such as principle reduction, second mortgage settlements and extinguishments, unemployment/underemployment reinstatement, and short sale.
- Family Housing Resources – Home buying assistance programs including pre-purchase counseling, home buyer education and down payment assistance.
- Pathway to Purchase Down Payment Assistance Program – Receive up to a $20,000 forgivable lien to help get the home of your dreams!
- Pima County Community Land Trust – Affordable home purchasing program for low to moderate income residents affords home buyers 20% reduction in their mortgage and closing costs.
- Pima Tucson Homebuyer’s Solution – Receive 3%, 4%, or 5% grant to cover up to 100% of down payment and closing costs.
- Pio Decimo Center – Housing & Family Services such as foreclosure prevention, transitional housing, financial education, home buying assistance and savings programs.
- Tucson Association of Realtors – Provides Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for properties for sale and lease as well as links to realtor websites and a list of upcoming open houses.
Lease a Home Downtown
If you want to live downtown but don’t want to buy, there are plenty of renting options that Downtown has to offer:
- Arizona Hotel Apartments – Apartment Living (520) 798-3331
- Cadence, The 350 E Congress Street – Student Housing (888) 262-7964
- Downtown Motor Court 383 S Stone – Veteran and Low Income Housing *under construction – available winter 2016-2017
- Flats at Julian Drew, The 128 S 5th Ave – Apartment Living (520) 257-3984
- Herbert Residential 202 E 12th St – Apartment Living and Fixed-Income Housing (520) 257-3984
- La Entrada 255 N Granada Ave – Apartment Living (520) 884-8284
- MLK 55 N 5th Ave – Elderly and Disability Housing (250) 791-4775
- One East 1 East Broadway Blvd – Luxury Apartments (520) 792-4000
- One North Fifth 1 N 5th Ave – Loft Apartments (520) 791-2008
- One West 1 West Broadway – Luxury Apartments (520) 792-4000
- Rally Point Apartments 101 S Stone Ave – Studio Apartments for Veterans (520) 838-0022
- Redondo Towers 425 W Paseo Redondo – Apartment Living (520) 622-7723
- San Carlos 71 E 13th Street – Apartment Living (520) 622-7131
- Sentinel Plaza 125 S Linda Ave – Apartments for Seniors 62+ (520) 207-2910