Join the 22nd Annual Downtown Parade of Lights! Anyone can enter the parade with the opportunity to win cash prizes! For more information on how to enter, rules and regulations please download the Official Entry Form or submit your entry online via the link below.
We are no longer accepting entries.
Questions? Download the Parade Entry Guide
All entries are eligible for cash prizes. A panel of guest judges will make their selection before the parade begins. Each winning entry will be awarded a banner to proudly display along the route. The categories are:
- Grand Marshal’s Award (Best Entry) $500 Prize
- Pioneer Award (Best Historical or Cultural Theme) $250 Prize
- Holiday Spirit Award (Best Use of Lights) $250 Prize
- Harmony Award (Best Musical Group) $250 Prize
- Bright Horizon Award (Best Youth Group) $250 Prize
Judging criteria is based on the following elements:
- GENERAL EFFECT IN PRESENTATION:
The overall effective presentation of the float. Its presentation as it will appear on the parade route. Beauty and creativity.
The craftsmanship in the float creation. Detail in design and creation of float objects with the effective use of colors and materials.
- PARADE THEME:
The creativity in the use of lights.
The creativeness and originality in the float design concept.